Monday 17 June 2013

This Tuesday I Shall Mostly Be...

...travelling to Nottingham once more. Yes, off we go again, but this time I shall be seeing Satsuma Elephants play live for the first time, and seeing Messrs Henshaw and Goring for the first time in about five years.

I have so missed doing this, the 'travelling to see my fave people' thing...

Pepper Rocks will be a damn good night, I hope (courtesy of my friend Alli) to have some rather brilliant pics to post, and maybe a small comment or two from the most excellent musical gentlemen!

If you're going, I'll see you there...I won't be hard to spot since I'll be wearing my Satsuma Elephants t-shirt. Should you not see that, just follow the sound of the Geordie accent ;) If you do spot/hear me, please say hi, I won't bite you... :)

If you're not going - why the hell not! You'd better have a damn good excuse, that's all I'm saying... ;)

See you tomorrow!

Les
x

No comments:

Post a Comment