Thursday 4 July 2013

5th July 1960...

...was a date never to be forgotten by my parents. It was the day they welcomed their first-born into the world - a very tiny scrap of a human with bright ginger hair.

Me.

Now, 53 years later, I no longer have ginger hair (and haven't since I was 6 months old!) but I am still a bit of a short arse, and just as loud as I was then.

I shall be celebrating my birthday by travelling to Coventry - Godiva Festival has a few acts I really really need to see. Most important of them all is Matt Henshaw & Reggiimental with MuthaFunk...5.30pm Saturday in The Rhythm Tent. IT WILL BE PHENOMENAL!!!

So, since I need to be up at 5am and it is now almost 1am, I'd better grab a few hours sleep. If I can...

If you're going, I'll see you there (or you'll see/hear me lol)

G'night :)

Lesley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment